Toll Free: (888) 530-2286

Law Office of Vivian Wang Blog

1 minute reading time (221 words)

“Science on a Visa”

Dr. Raj Mukhopadhyay was a client of our law firm. Several years ago, we helped Raj and her family apply for a green card via PERM labor certification. She is now a naturalized U.S. citizen and works as the Chief Science Correspondent for the American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.

Dr. Mukhopadhyay recently wrote a wonderfully comprehensive feature article called “Science on a Visa,” which appeared in the November issue of ASBMB Today:

ASBMB Today is a monthly publication distributed to all members of the American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. The magazine provides insight and updates on budgetary and legislative issues and their impacts on biological research to some 32,000 members of the biochemical science community. Additionally, ASBMB Today’s editorial content highlights and profiles outstanding scientists, groundbreaking research and top-performing U.S. and international research institutions.?

To receive a free evaluation, please email your inquiry to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Attorney Wang will personally reply, typically within 24-48 hours.

Time to Plan for the FY17 H1B Quota Filing
PERM labor certification based I-140 approved for ...

By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to


I just want to let you know that I received my green card today and my wife's green card is on the way. I am amazed of how fast they approved my petition. You did a wonderful and very professional job, I will be forever grateful with you. BTW I refer a friend of mine with you, his name is XYZ. He is a very nice guy. Thanks again for you great job.

View all Testimonials

Contact us today

Law Office of Vivian Wang
780 Roosevelt, Suite 87
Irvine, CA 92620

Tel: (888) 530-2286

DISCLAIMER: Information contained on this site is intended to educate the general public only and does not constitute legal advice. Readers are encouraged to seek advice and counsel from a law firm with experience in immigration and nationality law.